- Julien Viet presenting CRaSH
- Stephane Epardaud with Ceylon language
- Thomas Segismont with RHQ
- Andre Dietisheim for Openshift
- Sebastien Blanc and me for Aerogear
For AeroGear, we prepared some markdown doc where you put together quick start instructions. we had two proposals: work on scaffolding geolocation or do some cool Spock test.
Two brave hackers: Victor and Axel volunteer to do Spock testing on the new AeroGear feature Unified Push.
We endup doing our first PR on AeroGear integration test branch!
Another PR was pushed to CRaSH git repo. The lucky contributors went back home with AngularJS t-shirt - ask Julien why Angular :)
Keep up the nice work, more contrib welcome ;-)
See you on next JUG guys!